Tournament Accreditation Rules
Attention all City Directors
Please send Form 1, Form 2 & Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet on or before July 31, 2013 thru e-mail along with documentations & photos in jpg format to:
Ed Semira at email@example.com
58 Josephine Rd. Woodbridge, Ontario L4H0M2
- All players must register annually using Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Template that replaces FBA Form 1.
- Individual passport size picture must be sent via mail in JPG format.
- PHOTOS are not required for returning players however please indicate the year and division that he/she played.
- Parents/Guardians must sign FBA Form 2 for minors 18 years old and younger. The designated Director/Coach/Manager must assume responsibility that signatures are legitimate.
- Team individual registration forms must be submitted in alphabetical order.
- FBA Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Template (Form 1) must be submitted on or before the Accreditation day, July 31, 2013
Team Roster Form – Form 2
- Names of individual players MUST be listed in alphabetical order.
- Jersey Numbers for each player must be listed on the form.
- Indicate year and division played for each returning players (ex: Reyes, Alex- 2005 – Peewee.)
- The Roster (Form 2) must accompany the team individual registration forms.
- FINAL LIST of players needs to be on the Roster Form 2 and must be submitted no later than July 31, 2013.
- During the final accreditation, City Directors are only allowed to adjust players and pay the fee of $100 per player(s) on Form 2 until August 16, 2013.
The City Directors must present to the Accreditation Committee the following requirements listed below during the Accreditation:
- Team Roster (Form 2)
- Team Roster Form 2 will be checked with the mandatory PASSPORT and BIRTH CERTIFICATE only.
- Note: Player(s) will not be accredited without a VALID PASSPORT and BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- Only the names of eligible players will be listed on the FINAL Score Sheet and will be allowed to play.
- The Accreditation Committee will have the final say on who is an accredited player.
- Only the names of the ACCREDITED PLAYERS will be listed on the score sheets.
- The Committee will make random check, before or during the games. Any discrepancy will be referred to the Rules Committee for immediate action such as “Team & Game forfeiture”.
- PLAYERS for the SEMI and FINAL games will be checked individually before they are allowed to play.
- Important Dates:
- July 31, 2013 – Submission of Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Template (Form 1) along with digital picture in JPG format and Form 2 (Waiver)
Penalties for Violation of FBA-NA Accreditation Rules
- Any individual player found out to be in violation on accreditation rules during games, such game will be automatically stopped and the whole team will be suspended automatically.
- The coach of the violating team will be suspended and will not be allowed to coach or be a part of any team during current tournament. Automatic suspension for one year will apply.
- In the event that a team is discovered and violated the rules AFTER any championship games, the next first runner up will be declared champion.
- The team through their respective City Director MUST PAY half the cost of team registration fee to FBA-NA.
Violation Consists of Submission of the Following Items
- Fraudulent/Fake documents
- Wrong photographs not corresponding to registered player.
- Or other acts deemed by the Accreditation Committee as intentional